Internet user, hereinafter referred to as "Investor", on the one hand, and OOO UNIFINANCE, hereinafter referred to as "Organization", represented by General Director Zagornyak Maxim Dmitrievich acting on the basis of the charter of the organization, on the other hand, collectively referred to as "Parties", have entered into this agreement on the following:
01. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
- 1.1. Under this agreement, the Investor transfers to the Organization the ownership of the funds that are in the personal account on the organization's website https://uni-finance.net (hereinafter - "investment funds"), and the Organization undertakes to pay the Investor funds in the manner and on the terms determined by this the contract and the interest rate, which is indicated in the personal account on the Organization's website https://uni-finance.net.
- 1.2. Investment funds should be used by the Organization for business development.
- 1.3. Every day, the Organization pays to the Investor a percentage according to his rate, which is indicated in the personal account on the Organization's website https://uni-finance.net, of the amount of profit received by the Organization through the use of investment funds.
02. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 2.1. The investor transfers the investment funds to the Organization on an unlimited basis, with the possibility of withdrawing profits every 24 hours. The moment of transfer of investment funds is the moment of transfer of investment funds to the accounts of the Organization.
- 2.2. The Investor has the right to demand early return of investment funds by the Organization and termination of the contract, the Organization is obliged to return the investment funds to the Investor within 180 (one hundred and eighty) days from the moment the Organization receives the Investor's written request. Less the commission of the payment system from 5% to 20% and minus referral payments, according to the referral program, which is indicated in the personal account on the Organization's website https://uni-finance.net. From the moment the Organizations return the investment funds on the basis of the requirement specified in this clause of the agreement, the contract is considered terminated.
- 2.3. The Organization is obliged to ensure that the Investor can exercise control over the Investment Funds by providing the Investor with information in the personal account of the Organization.
03. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 3.1. If the Organization fails to comply with the condition on the targeted use of investment funds, the Investor has the right to demand from the Organization an early return of investment funds.
- 3.2. In the event that it is not possible to fulfill its obligations, the Investor has the right to receive an insurance payment, which is paid by the insurance company OOO "Master Insurance" PSRN 1177847046695 in accordance with the insurance contract No. ADA РЦ_00962. The declared sum insured is 150 000 000 (one hundred fifty million) rubles. Applications for insurance payments, in case of default by the Organization, will be made on the website of the insurance company https://master-ins.com.
04. FORCE MAJEURE
- 4.1. The parties are exempt from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfill obligations under this agreement if this failure was the result of force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of this agreement as a result of extraordinary circumstances that the parties could not foresee or prevent, which in turn makes it possible to apply for compensation of losses to the insurance company OOO "Master Insurance" in accordance with the insurance contract No. ADA РЦ_00962.
- 4.2. Upon the occurrence of the circumstances specified in clause 4.1 of this agreement, each party must immediately notify the other party in writing about them. The notice must contain data on the nature of the circumstances, as well as official documents certifying the existence of these circumstances and, if possible, giving an assessment of their impact on the party's ability to fulfill its obligations under this agreement.
- 4.3. If the party does not send or does not timely send the notice provided for in clause 4.2 of this agreement, then it is obliged to compensate the other party for the losses incurred by it.
- 4.4. In the event of the occurrence of the circumstances provided for in clause 4.1 of this agreement, the term for the party to fulfill its obligations under this agreement is postponed in proportion to the time during which these circumstances and their consequences operate.
- 4.5. If the circumstances listed in clause 4.1 of this agreement, and their consequences continue to operate for more than two months, the parties conduct additional negotiations to identify acceptable alternative ways of executing this agreement.
- 5.1. The terms of this agreement and additional agreements to it are confidential and not subject to disclosure.
- 5.2. The parties take all necessary measures to ensure that their employees, agents, successors, without the prior consent of the other party, do not inform third parties about the details of this agreement and its annexes.
06. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 6.1. All disputes and disagreements that may arise between the parties under this agreement will be resolved through negotiations.
- 6.2. If disputable issues are not settled in the course of negotiations, they are subject to resolution in court in the manner prescribed by current legislation.
07. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- 7.1. This agreement is concluded on an unlimited basis.
- 7.2. The Parties have the right to terminate this agreement by mutual agreement of the Parties, as well as in the manner and on the conditions provided for by the current legislation.
08. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 8.1. Any changes and additions to this agreement are valid provided they are made in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the parties.
- 8.2. All notices and messages under this agreement must be sent by the parties to each other in writing.
- 8.3. This agreement enters into force from the moment the Investor transfers the investment funds.
- 8.4. This agreement has been drawn up in two copies having the same legal force, one copy for each of the parties.
- 8.5. In everything else not provided for in this agreement, the parties will be guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.